Wednesday 6 July 2011

Phone situation sorted.

So I went out after my flat mate came back. I successfully got the cheapest mobile phone that was available. 17.99. I borrowed 20p because I only had 17.79. I'm so glad that I can now submit my number to the centre and complete my registration.
My friend bought  lunch boxes at the 1pound shop. There's 6 boxes in one package so she gave 3 of it and I will pay her back. I packed y lunch in the box this morning. :)

yes, it's pink. IT WAS THE CHEAPEST ONE, OK!? lol

It took a while for me to figure out how to use it when I got back because the instructions are so brief. But I eventually was able to save some useful numbers. When we were having dinner, I saved my flat mates' numbers as well.
So I thought this phone was a temporary one until iPhone 5 comes out but now I think I'll keep it until it breaks. Flip phones are cool. I have an ipod touch (that I only use for listening to music) so I guess I kinda look like I have an iPhone. :P

This morning was chaos.
I was told that I had to get to the INTO centre that's located 15 minutes from my room before 9:00 to check my schedule for this week.
Last night, I wondered why I had to go there. I was told that we were going to be taught at the Duryard House. 2 minutes from here.
Nevertheless, I went 45 minutes before 9:00.
I couldn't find my name on the chart.
I asked the lady.
She phoned the person who was in charge.
I had come to the wrong place. I guess I was somehow told the information for the people who are taking another course.
I run back asap.
I was afraid of being late on the first day.

Class starts at 10:00.

WTF

2 comments:

  1. It's quite entertaining reading each new installment of your daily adventures....
    Get some photos of the chicks you are hanging out with so I can see how really lucky you are! Hope they are nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to find the opportunity. It's quite annoying to have to need my PC just to take a photo though...

    ReplyDelete