Thursday, 31 March 2011
Tuesday, 29 March 2011
- lurk around the counter.
- Piss off customers because they were kept waiting and I couldn't do anything about it because I didn't have the number to the cashier machine & I wasn't told how to do it.
- Put items into various sizes of bags and sometimes I chose the wrong size and had to re-do it and the customers got frustrated.
- Fold some bags to kill time.
- Not be sure if the other person who was beeping the items had beeped all the items (that's not good... So not good).
I didn't have a clue that the job of a cashier was so stressful! I received my shift plan and I only have to until April 18th (12 days in total including today and yesterday). I think that's kind of enough for me... I'll get enough education so that I don't have to work at a supermarket for the rest of my life...
Monday, 28 March 2011
...Capitalism.... Way to make a nice interesting video complicating....
Obviously, stuff that sells well will only be sold in a capitalistic economy.
Things sell when people want it, right?
Example of invisible stuff...? I don't have magic eyes!!
Umm... Truth... maybe?
TRUTH PLEASE BE TOLD ON JAPANESE MEDIA, THANK YOU!
btw Happy birthday, lady gaga!! iloveyou!!!!
Sunday, 27 March 2011
The facts are:
- Homosexuals can't judge transgenderism because it's not the same and it's simply impossible to understand what it's like to be transgendered if you aren't one.
- Being FTM has absolutely nothing to do with political views such as feminism. True FTMs have felt like an FTM since before we even knew such a thing as feminism.
- Dirt writes: "Are you are feeling confused or ashamed? If you are confused about your identity, sexual orientation, feeling pressured to transition, hate your body, wanting to de-transition you can contact me any time day or night. Email me at (dirt's e-mail address) No judgments. Caring free advice from someone who isn't going to lie to you." If Dirt tries to define a stranger's sexuality (not gender identity because she doesn't believe in transgenderism.), then she is judging a person just by a mere e-mail which is obviously impossible. If some confused queer/questioning person asks for Dirt's advice, then they won't get a rightful answer. Dirt's views are prejudiced, ignorant and filled with bullshit. Only you can find out your own identity. YOU know about yourself more than anyone else. Sexuality/gender identity can be confusing sometimes but that just has to be figured out by yourself. Who you are will become clear over time. Nobody else other than yourself can define yourself.
- Dirt needs to understand that FTMs have a close relationship with lesbians because we had to identify as a lesbian before we knew there was something called transgenders. We aren't trying to take over the lesbian community or anything.
Just because Dirt hates men doesn't mean she has to spread hate. Minorities get enough shit. Stop hating and stop being an attention whore and get a job.
Friday, 25 March 2011
Thursday, 24 March 2011
Thursday, 17 March 2011
I am grateful for my money that I have now and the money I'm going to earn int he future.
I am grateful for the job at the supermarket.
I am grateful for the Internet connection in my house.
I am grateful that my house wasn't washed away by the tsunami.
I am grateful that my Hewlett Packard makes really good PCs.
Wednesday, 16 March 2011
Nobody knows the truth. So I stopped bothering.
Tuesday, 15 March 2011
- I have a PC and Internet connection.
- I can talk to my parents and relatives.
- I have a home and a bed.
- I have food, water, and electricity.
- Hannah talks to me and she doesn't think I'm crazy.
- My PC understands what I'm saying.
- I might be getting a really good job.
- Adam Lambert has a nice voice.
- I have 2 seasons worth of Lost to watch.
- I have a nice wallpaper.
10 things I want to accomplish:
- Get testosterone and top surgery.
- Succeed in university.
- Make friends.
- Work as a translator or have a job that I enjoy and has a good pay.
- Have 2 well-behaved dogs.
- Live with someone I like.
- Be happy.
- Not have constipation.
- Publish a book about myself.
- Live somewhere other than Japan.
Monday, 14 March 2011
You'll never guess that I was going to have such an amazing year. This year has been the most amazing year of my life. I am SO glad that I came to the UK to study. Not like my friends who went to boring old Japanese universities. I've been able to make lots of friends from various countries and of course British friends too. I hang out with the guys like a regular university guy. Although I don't drink or smoke at all! I haven't even gained weight!! I haven't been discriminated because of my high voice. The good news is, I've been on T for over 4 months and my voice has completely deepened. You wouldn't believe how low it is. I've been successful with studying in foundation year. I needn't have worried that I've forgotten all I studied in high school. The stuff we do in foundation year is not as hard as I thought. I haven't felt depressed or hurt myself. In fact, everyday is filled with happy new exciting experiences! All my relatives was fine about the name change. They didn't really mind. I have a job that I enjoy and I've saved up enough for my top surgery AND I've already book the date for it!! How cool is that!?!?! But the best thing that's happened to me doesn't compare to all this. It's the fact that I have someone who is really special to me and the person thinks the same way about me. And for once, it isn't your mother. Every time I think of that person or do things with that person, I feel happier than words can express.
Shane from March 14th 2012.
Tuesday, 1 March 2011
I used left over ham, parsley, mushrooms, Italian sauce, and clotted cream.
These had to be all used because they were all past the best before end date. (like most of the stuff in our fridge, apparently!!)