Wednesday 7 April 2010

The funniest podcast of all time!

You wanna know what the funniest podcast is?
It's "The Planet: The Podcast for L Word Fans!" It'll only make sense if you watch The L Word but it's absolutely hilarious! I was just listening to it as I went on a walk and I literally couldn't stop laughing!!
This episode I was listening to today was published in 26th Feb 2008 and it's the 60th one. I'm writing about it here because it was the first time a girl from Japan left a message and was broadcasted! Well all she said was "I love you Helena(who is a character from the L word) and the podcast is great and I just got fired and KC and Elka (the podcasters) are my English teachers." The message was funny because she kept on saying "I love you Helena" over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment