Thursday 17 February 2011

Tonight's dinner

Sausage and Bean Casserole....
And I cooked rice without using the rice cooker so that I can cook rice in England too. But I think I put too much water in and it was all soggy just after it was cooked. It was OK by the time we were going to eat it though.And the big news is I got a day job at Jusco near my house!! I will be giving out fliers for the students that took the university entrance exam. It's from 2pm until 8pm and the pay is 900yen per hour so it's good. :-)
The manager who interviewed me told me that he would consider hiring me for the sale during the big time when new university students buy their commodities for their new dorm rooms. That's until April 20th. I will need to look for a job after April 20th but for now, it's looking good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment