Saturday 12 February 2011

China

I just watched this.
I have no knowledge whatsoever about the topic. I watched it to practice note taking which will be essential in the UK according to this site. I was trying to find out what preparation I should do because I'm just wasting time right now. And I've forgotten most of the stuff I've learned in high school like maths. Would I be in trouble for being really stupid?
Anyway, this is the note I took from the 20 minute lecture.
I never thought about the REASON why China is becoming more and more economically powerful. I just thought of it as just one of those things that will eventually happen. DevelopING countries grow up and become a developED country, right?
I guess China is growing rapidly because they have the right rare metal (which they are keeping to themselves, assholes!) and people are hard working.
I'm not knowledgeable enough to know why!! Gawd!!!!!
All I know is Lady Gaga rules my pants. Born This Way ftw!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment