Tuesday 20 July 2010

Festival!!!!!

The 18th was a big day for me. There was a local Summer festival and many of my old friends were there. Me and my friend Manju were so excited that we were hanging around from 10:00 when the ikada race began It was really hot and I was sun burnt. No one we knew was at the park where the festival was going on, so we walked to the elementary school we used to go.
There were some minor changes since we were there.

We were hot so we drank water there...

...But that wasn't enough so we went back to a cafe near the park and had a cold Maccha drink and cooled down. Manju drew a manga picture there for a friend there to kill time.
This is a photo I took then. It's a dirty old hedgehog toy that Manju has had since goodness knows when! She said that it sometimes has a "bad smell day" and that day was unfortunately that day!


After we cooled down, we went outside to wait for anyone we knew. The actual festival was supposed to start at 4:00 and we spent an hour waiting!!


I had a nice time admiring the beautiful sunshine and the summer breeze. I will post the photos I took then later.



Manju loves her hedgehog! :-)



There were goldfishes in a big bag ready to be caught! I wonder any animal rights groups will be offended by this photo!?

The festival started and we ate unhealthy stuff and waited for people...

Finally people started to appear at around 5 or 6. I took many pics of friends because I don't know if I will ever see them again... And I doubt I will ever have a friend who looks like Paris Hilton(see below)! She's so nice. She's like the only person who gives me an intimate hug!!! I always love it when she hugs me! I was thinking about it before I went to bed. I thought it would be nice if someone would love me so much that that person would tie me up with their love. I guess that was what I did to my ex-girlfriend. I'm sorry.

Anyway, I had an awesome time. I wanted to post more pics here of my friends but I can't get their permissions so I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment