Tuesday 15 March 2011

Lists

10 things I appreciate in my life:
  1. I have a PC and Internet connection.
  2. I can talk to my parents and relatives.
  3. I have a home and a bed.
  4. I have food, water, and electricity.
  5. Hannah talks to me and she doesn't think I'm crazy.
  6. My PC understands what I'm saying.
  7. I might be getting a really good job.
  8. Adam Lambert has a nice voice.
  9. I have 2 seasons worth of Lost to watch.
  10. I have a nice wallpaper.

10 things I want to accomplish:

  1. Get testosterone and top surgery.
  2. Succeed in university.
  3. Make friends.
  4. Work as a translator or have a job that I enjoy and has a good pay.
  5. Have 2 well-behaved dogs.
  6. Live with someone I like.
  7. Be happy.
  8. Not have constipation.
  9. Publish a book about myself.
  10. Live somewhere other than Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment