Monday 10 January 2011

Northstar Unit 1

Write a paragraph describing an advertisement and explaining whether or not you think it is effective.

The small ad on the bottom of many YouTube videos are not effective. The whole point of watching a YouTube video is to watch it for free and not waste money. The ad only annoys viewers for it takes up 20% of the screen. I bet most viewers just click the x on the top right and hide the ad before reading what it's advertising. I do. I don't think about buying an apartment when I'm watching Aerosmith's I Don't Want To Miss A Thing. I understand that it's necessary for the uploaders and YouTube to earn money but I think it would be better if they do effective ads rather than annoying ads.

1 comment:

  1. Bring me a hard copy and I will make corrections...it's nearly perfect though.

    ReplyDelete